Offices have a lot of activity everyday and can acquire dirt on carpets and office furniture items. This happens gradually and we may not notice the shading the furniture acquires. This makes it all the more important to get carpet cleaning for your office space.
Carpet cleaning should be done once a year for your office space. This cleaning can be applied to carpets, couches, sofas, armchairs, entrance mats and office chairs. Steam cleaning will clean these office items as well as removing allergens and protecting the material.
Carpet cleaning uses pressurized hot water extraction to clean your office. In the first step of the process hot water is pressurized and sprayed onto the item such as carpets. Together with cleaning solution, dirt is lifted out and removed from the base of the carpet material.
In the next step, the dirty water is extracted from the material using a powerful vacuum. This removes any dirt and leaves minimal moisture in the material. This allows your carpet cleaning items to be dry within a few hours.
Vivid Cleaning can accommodate all your office cleaning needs. We have flexible scheduling so the cleaning services can be done after regular business hours. The office can be steam cleaned and ready for regular business the following morning.
As a result, your office receives quality cleaning without interfering with office work. Vivid Cleaning can handle every type of stain. Carpet cleaning can also be used to remove gum out of carpet and other materials. Get carpet cleaning for your Toronto office today.
Uses of White Vinegar and Baking Soda
One of the easiest ways to keep your house clean and healthy at the same time is using less chemical-based solutions to clean anything in your house. People have been using a mixture of vinegar and baking soda to clean glass materials such as windows, but those household staples can actually do more cleaning. Vinegar is acidic and generally effective to get rid of stain, grime, and even bacteria in the kitchen. On the other hand, baking soda can neutralize acid and add a little bit of abrasive property. When both substances are mixed, they create foam which can be used to clean many things, not only windows. You don’t have to purchase ready-made cleaning solutions that possibly contain harmful chemicals to do your regular cleaning chore. Some good uses of vinegar and baking soda are as follows.
• Kitchen Appliance Cleaning
Kitchen appliance, such as oven, can be oily after some uses. Many commercially-available cleaning agents promise and can remove the oil residues from the oven indeed, but they may contain chemicals which possibly contaminate every food you put into the oven next time. Instead of using those chemical-based cleaning solutions, a mixture of white vinegar, baking soda, and water can do the job well.
To do the cleaning, mix three cups of each substance mentioned, and dip a clean cloth into the mixture. Rub the cloth on the inner side of the oven or any oily part you can see including the outer side, and let it sit for about 15 minutes. After that, use another clean wet cloth to wipe the remaining solution.
• Getting Rid of Dirt from Floor Grout
A mix of white vinegar and baking soda is so powerful that you can use it to get rid of dirt from floor grout. Before you use any of those substances, it is best to clean the dirt and dust from the floor first; you can use a broom or vacuum cleaner to do it. To start cleaning, pour baking soda on the grout lines. Next, pour a sufficient (not generous) amount of vinegar so it mixes with the baking soda. As those two substances react, you will see some bubbles forming and taking out the stubborn dirt from the grout lines. To complete the cleaning, let the bubbles settle for several minutes and then wash them with warm water. If necessary, use a cleaning brush for more powerful tile and grout cleaning.
• Cleaning a Clogged Drain
If you have any clogged drain in the kitchen or bathroom, baking soda and vinegar cleaning solution is worth trying. As previously mentioned, a mix of those two substances creates bubbles. In a drain, these bubbles will put pressure and possibly drive the clogs out. Before you start, make sure that the drain is dry or at least has only a small excess of water. Mix a half cup of each vinegar and baking soda, and pour the mixture into the drain. While you are waiting for the clog to come out, boil water in a large pan. As the water boils, pour all of it into the drain as well.
If you decide to take the “ill clean it myself” route for your carpets we have a few tips to make sure that you can clean the carpet properly. First off, before trying to do it yourself we always recommend that you hire a technician so that you don’t have to struggle yourself to clean your carpet. These technicians go through specific training on order to learn how to properly clean a carpet without damaging or mistreating it. They take a certain amount of steps to make sure that the carpets are cleaned thoroughly and efficiently. Depending on the type of stain, the whole cleaning process takes a certain amount of time and if not done correctly your carpet can get damaged to the point that it needs to be thrown out in the garbage. Carpet cleaning technicians have specific equipment that they use to in order to do the job properly. They use their own truck mounts and portable units, which are stronger than any other type of carpet cleaning equipment.
If you still want to clean the carpet yourself make sure to remember the following tips
- Make sure you rent proper cleaning equipment that is not too weak and has enough power to clean the carpet properly. The best place to rent these machines are from a carpet cleaning supplier. These machines are usually double the price than renting a machine from Home Depot.
- Make sure you buy the correct cleaning supplies for the carpet. For example if you have a wool carpet you need the right cleaning solution that is made for wool.
- While cleaning, you don’t want to make it too wet in any specific area, or the whole carpet. Extract approximately 80% of the water on the carpet.
- Make sure that the carpet has a sufficient dry time. If you own any fans it would be better to turn them on and point them to the carpet. Turn on your home heating and ventilation so that the fan is always on. If it is hot outside open the window, and if it is cold outside turn on the heat a little bit higher and crack the window. The carpet will not dry if the inside of the house or apartment is humid
- Make sure it dries within 24 hours because mould starts to grow in 72 hours.
By following these steps, you should be able to properly clean your carpet to the best possible look without the help of any carpet cleaning technicians.
For carpet cleaning services in Toronto contact Vivid Cleaning Inc.
Carpets for a Healthy Home
Carpets are of course one of a kind for home venues. They offer many different styles, colors and textures; they apply a home friendly feeling, good insulation etc. However carpets have their disadvantages. They will most likely become dirty at one point or another. In which case what does one do?
Advantages of Self Efficient Carpet Cleaning:
Carpet cleaning on your own of course has its advantages. Some of these advantages are things such as:
- Economically efficient.One saves money by doing it on their own.
- Efficient. When one is able to clean their own carpet there`s no need to call a company, take time out of your day for the company to clean, or make room for the company to come in.
- Independence. Being able to rely on yourself and not be dependent on someone to do it for you. An accomplishment for some.
- Security. Some may be fine with people coming into their home. However, some do not like strangers entering into their household whether the homeowners are home or not.
Advantages of hiring a Cleaning Company:
There are advantages and disadvantages of course cleaning a carpet yourself. Just as there are advantages from hiring a company such as:
- Professionals. A company who is trained in their line of work will get the job done properly, on time, and in a nicely manner.
- Stain removal. Home owners with pets have obviously had to deal with one pet or another making a stain on their carpet. Cleaning a pet stain on your own can be difficult.
- Reliability. If hiring a reliable cleaning company, they will get the job done thoroughly and quickly.
- Proper Equipment. Cleaning companies have the most efficient and top of the line equipment to use on a carpet.Many people are mistaken on how to use a machine they own, and are mistake on what machine is most reliable.
- Quality.The quality of work is done to the highest standard.
Steam Cleaners: Carpet manufacturers highly recommend that professional hot water extraction is the most effective carpet cleaning method.
All in all getting your carpets cleaned by a professional would be the ideal choice. Here in Toronto, there are many different Toronto carpet cleaning services that are provided by a selection of companies who are professionals. These professionals are able to finish the work thoroughly and properly to reach the customer’s standards. Many need to remember professionals are specifically trained in that line of work. Carpet cleaning Toronto services that are offered will do the job these companies have been trained to do. Trained to make that carpet the carpet you originally fell in love with.